B.Sc Nursing 2nd Year Community Health Nursing Important Questions.
UNIT I: INTRODUCTION.
1. What do you mean by optimal health?
2. Define positive health.
3. List four levels of health.
4. Mention the interventions of health promotion.
5. Define community health nursing.
1. Explain the role of a community health nurse in the community.
2. Describe the scope of community health nursing.
3. Discuss about the principles of community health nursing.
4. Explain about the characteristics of community health nursing.
5. Explain about health promotion.
UNIT II: DETERMINANTS OF HEALTH.
1. Mention the methods of disposal of dead bodies.
2. What is orthotolidine test?
3. List the methods of excreta disposal.
4. Mention any four arthropod borne disease.
5. What is sulabh shauchalaya?
6. Mention advantages of ground water.
7. Define sanitary well.
8. List the elements of a slow sand filter.
9. List four methods of chlorination.
10. Write a note on globe thermometer.
1. Explain the standards of ventilation.
2. Enumerate methods of chlorination.
3. Describe septic tank.
4. Enumerate the modern sewage treatment.
5. Explain the various control measures of mosquito.
6. Describe the methods of solid waste disposal.
7. Explain the effects of radiation on health.
8. Explain the methods of excreta disposal.
9. Explain purification of water on large scale.
10. Explain the social goals of housing.
1. Define excreta disposal. Explain in detail about methods of excreta disposal.
2. Write down the various methods of waste disposal and state merits and demerits of each method.
3. Define health. Discuss the determinants of health.
4. Define sewage. Explain about modern sewage treatment.
5. Define noise. Discuss the effects of noise pollution. Explain in detail about the prevention and control measures of noise pollution.
6. What do you meant by ventilation? Mention types of ventilation. Discuss the health problems due to poor ventilation.
7. What is refuse? Describe the resources of refuse. Explain in detail about refuse disposal.
8. Define food hygiene. Explain the methods of food preparation and prevention.
UNIT III: EPIDEMIOLOGY.
1. Define epidemiology.
2. Define proportional mortality rate.
3. What do you meant by survival rate?
4. What are the epidemiological approaches?
5. Define pandemic.
6. Explain different modes of transmission of disease.
7. What is meant by convalescent carrier?
8. Define zoonoses.
9. Define cohort.
10. What are the levels of prevention.
1. Enumerate the dynamics of disease transmission.
2. Describe the case control study.
3. Describe the different methods used in epidemiological studies.
4. Explain the epidemiological triad.
5. Explain the steps in investigation of an epidemic.
UNIT IV: EPIDEMIOLOGY AND NURSING MANAGEMENT OF COMMON.
1. List the vector control strategies to prevent malaria.
2. Mention the drugs used in the treatment filaria.
3. Write a note on ELISA.
4. What are kopliks spots?
5. What are fomites?
6. Modes of transmission of Hep.B.
7. What is montoux test?
8. What is pleomorphism?
9. Expand SARS.
10. Mention the causative organism and mode of transmission of TB.
1. Explain the clinical features and prevention and control measures of dengue fever.
2. Explain the epidemiology of tuberculosis.
3. Enumerate the life cycle of Hookworm.
4. Explain the epidemiological features of AIDS.
5. Describe the management of rabies.
6. Explain the prevention and control measures of diarrheal disease.
7. Explain about the modes of transmission of hepatitis B. Describe the prevention and control measures of poliomyelitis.
1. Describe the epidemiology, treatment and control of hepatitis B.
2. Write the epidemiology of typhoid fever and what is the role of a nurse in the prevention of typhoid.
3. Explain the epidemiological features of diarrhea. Describe the role nurse in the prevention and control of diarrhea.
4. List the diseases caused by antropods. Explain the mosquito control measures.
5. List the major communicable diseases prevent in India. Discuss the role of nurse in prevention and control measures of malaria.
6. List out the sexual transmitted diseases. Explain the role of nurse in prevention and control measures of AIDS.
7. Describe the role of community health nurse in prevention of communicable diseases in India.
UNIT V: EPIDEMIOLOGY AND NURSING MANAGEMENT OF NON COMMUNICABLE DISEASES.
1. Mention the types of epilepsy.
2. Write the worming signs of cancer.
3. Mention types of Flourosis.
4. Note on nutritional anemia.
5. What is the formula used to check malnutrition.
6. What is pellagra?
7. What is xerophthalmia?
8. What the clinical features and diagnosis of rheumatic diseases.
1. What are the risk factors of CHD?
2. Explain the natural history of disease? How will you measure the burden of disease.
3. Explain the measures to prevent blindness.
4. Enumerate preventive measures of cancer cervix.
5. Define malnutrition. What the causes and it’s prevention.
6. Define stroke and write a note on its prevention.
UNIT VI: DEMOGRAPHY.
1. Define crude death rate.
2. Define fertility.
3.Define net reproduction rate.
4. Define age specific marital rate.
5. What is family size?
1. Explain the scope of demography.
2. Describe the concepts and scope of demography.
3. Describe the methods of presentation of demographic data.
4. Enumerate the demographic trends in India.
5. Explain about the stages of demographical.
UNIT VII: POPULATION AND IT’S CONTROL.
1. What is mala-D?
2. What is combined pill?
3. Define tubectomy.
4. What is IUCD?
5. List the barrier methods.
6. Write a note on emergency contraceptives.
7. List the causes of population explosion.
8. What is couple protection rate?
9. What is census?
10. Explain the types of oral contraceptives.
1. Discuss the scope of family planning services.
2. Discuss the factors of population explosion.
3. Explain the types of IUDs.
4. Explain in detail about spacing method.
5. Explain about the barrier methods of family planning.
6. Describe the impact of population explosion.