Flashcard is a type of hard paper which is containing some pictorial events. The standard form of flash card is 25×30 cm. The flash cards are available in different color. Flash card is use for give massage or notice. It is mostly useful for the small group.
- To provide information to the students and public.
- For providing health teaching to the public.
- To develop the students knowledge and observation skills.
- For give brief information about any events or facts.
- Principles to followed while preparing flash cards.
- Headline should be highlighted.
- It should give clear massage.
- Prepared flash card should attractive.
- Collect the picture related to the topic.
- Written massage on the flash card should be brief and simple follow.
- Information should correct.
- Maintain the recommended size of flash card.
Instructions while using flashcards.
- Give detail information about the lesson to be learnt by the students.
- Show the flash card in a appropriate height, all the audience can see it properly.
- Explain all the topic and picture on the flash card.
- Give more information to the students depending upon their responses.
Advantages of flashcards.
Advantages of flashcards are following-
- It is provide brief information.
- It is improve our thinking and observation skills.
- Flash card is useful in reviewing a topic.
- This is a presentational discussion which promotes the students interest.
- Collection of data is difficulty which is helps to gain knowledge to collect data from various sources. Because the difficulty data is need more study.
- Any information can share easily.
- Correct information provided by the flash card.
- It is not for large group of people.
- Preparing flash card is time consuming activity.
- Sometime collection of data is difficulty.