San Diego Airport is an international airport, which is providing low-cost fare to the passengers. The San Diego Airport security wait times is around 3 to 5 minutes long as an average time. Because the San Diego airport has 2 terminals with checkpoint gates established inside the airport. You do not need to wait for a long time for security check-in. You can easily complete the security process. The security process is done by the TSA officer inside the airport.
The airport has a specific waiting time list along with the waiting hours. The security wait times at San Diego Airport is based on the which hour you are waiting.
The San Diego Airport security wait times.
- 04:00 am to 05:00 am waiting time less than 9 minutes,
- 05:00 am to 10:00 am waiting time is about less than 20 minutes,
- 10:00 am to 02:00 pm waiting time is about less than 10 minutes,
- 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm waiting time is about less than 25 minutes,
- and 05:00 pm to 10:00 pm waiting time less than 10 minutes.
- Choose the best time before arrival. The list is made to show the real waiting time as per hours occurs separately.
- Above mentioned waiting time list can be different during the holidays and the festival times or other technical issues.
San Diego Airport Security wait times.
In this airport a less, time is take to complete the security check-in. This international airport has total 10 number of security check points and exits. You can easily complete the security check in a minimal Time.
This airport security wait time is based on the hours. That means which time you are present. If you are at 02:00 pm to 03:00 am and 04:00 pm to 05:00 pm then security wait time can be 27 minutes.
also read: The Atlanta Airport security wait times.
San Diego Airport TSA Security wait Times.
This airport TSA (Transportation Security Administration) security wait times is about 3 to 5 minutes average time. Because airport has more gates to enter the airport. Security wait time is based on the hours, it means which time you are present in the airport.