Principles of community health nursing.
Definition of community health nursing:-
According to American Nurses Association (ANA- 1986), community health nursing is defined as a synthesis of nursing practice and public health practice, applied to promoting and preserving the health populations. Health maintenance, health education and management coordination and continuity of care are used in a holistic approach to management of the health care of individuals, families and group in a community.
13 principles of community health nursing.
- To promote, protect and preserved the health.
- To protection of diseases.
- Promote, protect and preserve the environment which is contribute the health.
- To support others health team members.
- To provide care for community people.
- To promote cleanliness and prevention of spread of diseases of the environment.
- Respect the rights of the client and care giver and nurses should focuses on the linkage between health and illness.
- To achieve the client good health.
- Advocate for healthy public policy.
- Co-operate, co-ordinate and collaborate the patients.
- Community health nursing is enable the system that support health contribute to health for all.
- Community health nursing is refers to the check of the society and society people health status.
- To determine the health status of community people.
- 5 Nature and Importance of Sociology.
- Sociology! Definition, Scope, Nature of Sociology.
- Scope of Community Health Nursing.